We are currently seeking a ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to be based out of our Citrus Heights office
In this role as an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, you will have excellent time management skills with the ability to follow through to completion on all tasks with minimal supervision. In addition to the ability to use available resources for problem solving.
• Greet visitors and takes telephone calls, refers visitors and callers to appropriate staff or offices.
• Provide superior customer service and value added, timely responses to requests.
• Scheduling and coordinating meetings and materials.
• Support Program Administrative Services Manager with new and ongoing administrative staff training.
• Assist supervisor in a variety of administrative detail matters.
• Remain current and involved in day-to-day programs, administrative, facility and general business operations of the agency.
• Serve as a key member of the Citrus Heights Administrative support team leading and performing a number of centralized functions.
A successful ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTunder the direction of the Program Administrative Services Manager, should be an experienced Administrative professional who is a motivated, quick learner who can work independently and prioritize a full workload.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - You Must Have
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
• Superior customer service is paramount.
• Interpersonal Skills—maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
• Planning/organizing—prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
• Adaptability—adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Required to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with supervisors, employees and the public.
• Maintain sensitive and confidential information.
• Problem solve—identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully Ability to relate and work with persons of diverse culture and/or economic background.
• Ability to work independently or with a team on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignments.
• Mastery of the English language including the ability to edit and ensure grammatical correctness of written materials in English.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - You Might Have (Desired, Not Required)
• Bilingual (Spanish)
• Experience working with children and families in child welfare.
• Post high school degree in appropriate field desired.
• Must meet all required health screening and criminal record clearances and possess a valid California driver’s license, insurance and acceptable DMV record.
You must meet all health screening, drug testing and background investigation clearances, as well as possess a valid driver’s license, insurance and have an acceptable DMV record and reliable transportation.
We offer 100% paid healthcare insurance for full time employees, competitive pay, retirement savings plans and paid time off. In addition, we offer schedule flexibility to work with your life goals and the families you will support.
LEARN ABOUT LILLIPUT FAMILIES
Lilliput Families is Northern California’s premier domestic Child Adoption, Kinship and Placement Organization, serving families from approximately 30 counties. Last year alone, we successfully found lifelong homes for more than 500 children.
Since we opened our doors in 1980, we have helped over 9,000 children in foster care find their life long families.
8391 Auburn Blvd
Citrus Heights, CA 95610
Lilliput has achieved accreditation through the Council on Accreditation (COA). This means our programs, services, administration, and management have been rigorously evaluated and meet best practice standards.
Thank you for your interest in Lilliput Families. To apply for this position please complete the form and attach your resume. If your qualifications match the position requirements, we will be in touch. For further assistance please email Careers@lilliput.org.