The Legacy Society honors the generous donors who have included Lilliput or Wayfinder in their estate plans. Benefits include recognition in our annual report and website, invitations to special events and exclusive updates from the Wayfinder CEO.
Five types of planned gifts in California
- In your will or living trust, name Lilliput, a part of Wayfinder, the beneficiary of an amount or percentage of your estate.
- Designate Lilliput, a part of Wayfinder, as a partial or full beneficiary of your retirement plan. These assets transfer to Wayfinder tax-free, but your loved ones will pay taxes on distributions from your retirement plan.
- Make Lilliput,a part of Wayfinder, a partial or full beneficiary of a life insurance policy, appreciated securities or real estate.
- Name Lilliput, a part of Wayfinder as a full or partial beneficiary of your donor advised fund.
- Make Lilliput, a part of Wayfinder, the “pay on death” beneficiary of a certificate of deposit, bank account or brokerage account.
Other Types of Planned Gifts
If a bequest is not right for you, Lilliput and Wayfinder are happy to receive more complex forms of estate gifts. Also, we can discuss accepting complex assets. Please contact us or consult with your estate planner.
Please let us know! If you make a bequest or other type of planned gift to Lilliput, please let us know. This enables us to appropriately honor your wishes. Contact Doni DeBolt at (916) 678-7254 or email@example.com.