Non-Discrimination Policy Statement
Lilliput Families values diversity. Lilliput does not discriminate in any way, either in employment or in the provision of any of its services, against any individual or group, because of age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, color, political affiliation, national origin, disability, marital status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or ancestry.
Lilliput Families is committed to upholding the rights and dignity of all applicants, clients, and employees and treats each in a fair, respectful manner according to the highest professional ethical standards.
These rights include:
• equal, fair treatment including equitable, access to services;
• communication understandable to the involved persons;
• clear, explicit information regarding all fees or charges prior to services;
• informed choice and personal consent regarding services and treatment options; and,
• the protection of confidential information in accordance with legal requirements.
Lilliput is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
…believe every child needs and deserves a safe, nurturing, lifelong family… …would like to be part of the challenging, but rewarding, task of providing hope for the future… …are looking for an organization that values partnership, leadership, and family… …then we encourage you to join us in making a difference in the lives of thousands of children and families.