Change a Child’s Life So They Can Change the Future
Are you interested in giving to Lilliput Families but feel overwhelmed by the thought of writing another check or giving up your assets today? A simple, flexible and versatile way to ensure your charitable intentions continue for years to come is a gift in your will or trust. You don’t need to be wealthy or of any particular age to consider planned giving.
Lilliput Families is looking for donors who want to make a lasting impact in the lives of children in foster care both now, and in the future. Your planned gift is incredibly important to us because it:
- Allows you to make a larger, long-term impact
- you the chance to see the results of your donation happening now as we secure lifelong families for children
- Reinforces to you the changes you want to see generations to come, with children in foster care defying the odds and succeeding in life
- Investing in our future guarantees we will be able to continue to provide the very best for vulnerable children and those in the foster care system
- Your donation helps make certain children find loving, permanent families to call their own
“Thirteen years ago, my husband and I adopted our three grandsons. They were very young and our son was having a lot of difficulties with life and he couldn’t be responsible for them. Lilliput really helped us with keeping our family together and getting the services for our three grandsons that they really needed. We also went to workshops and met other families just like us. With a lot of prayer and support, we are happy to say that our three teenage grandsons are all doing very well. And our son is now fully employed and healthy and has a strong relationship with us and his sons. All this good happened because of Lilliput calling and asking us if we’d take in our grandsons, and then staying with us all these years.”
- Mary and John
Click here for examples of how you can name Lilliput Families in your will or trust:
If you are interested in learning more about additional planned giving options, such as a 401K or charitable trusts, please contact Doni DeBolt, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-678-7254.
If you already have named Lilliput Families in your will or trust, please share this wonderful news with us and encourage your friends and family to do the same! See our website for suggested language for how you can name Lilliput Families in your will or trust.
Lilliput Families donor policy ensures that we will not share your information without your permission.