PROGRAM SUPERVISOR SANTA CRUZ/CONTRA COSTA COUNTY(20 hours per week)
Family Evaluations Program
You: Build and maintain a cohesive team and supervise staff in the Santa Cruz and Contra Costa County.
You: Regularly review social work personnel casework and case records for quality, timeliness, and conformance to regulations
You: Working collaboratively with others, are changing the future—one day, one family, one child—at a time.
We: Are looking for YOU.
We are currently seeking a PROGRAM SUPERVISOR to be based out of our Antioch office.
PROGRAM SUPERVISOR - How You Will Help
- In this role as a PROGRAM SUPERVISOR, you will supervise Social Workers and other staff who assist families and children by providing education and support. Your team will:
- Conduct family evaluations for prospective resource families.
- Identify when resources are needed and identify resources.
- Complete the written assessments in a 40-day timeframe.
- Collaborate with county social workers and provide in-home interviews, safety and risk assessments.
- Educate families so they understand and can navigate through the resource family approval process and make referrals
A successful PROGRAM SUPERVISOR provides guidance and oversight to staff consistent with the policies and values of Lilliput Families.
PROGRAM SUPERVISOR - You Must Have
- MSW (Master of Social Work) degree from an accredited school of Social Work
- Three years of supervisory experience in the field of family or child welfare services
- Meet all require health screening and criminal record clearances and possess a valid California driver’s license, insurance and acceptable DMV record
PROGRAM SUPERVISOR - You Might Have (Desired, Not Required)
- Two years prior experience in adoption services.
You must meet all health screening, drug testing and background investigation clearances, as well as possess a valid driver’s license, insurance and have an acceptable DMV record and reliable transportation.
We offer 100% paid healthcare insurance, competitive pay, retirement savings plans and paid time off. In addition, we offer schedule flexibility to work with your life goals and the families you will support.
In order to accommodate the schedules of some families, this position requires occasional evening/weekend work.
LEARN ABOUT LILLIPUT FAMILIES
Lilliput Families is Northern California’s premier domestic Child Adoption, Kinship and Placement Organization, serving families from approximately 30 counties. Last year alone, we successfully found lifelong homes for more than 500 children.
Since we opened our doors in 1980, we have helped over 9,000 children in foster care find their life long families.
Lilliput has achieved accreditation through the Council on Accreditation (COA). This means our programs, services, administration, and management have been rigorously evaluated and meet best practice standards.
Thank you for your interest in Lilliput Families. To apply for this position please complete the form and attach your resume. If your qualifications match the position requirements, we will be in touch. For further assistance please email Careers@lilliput.org.